Shine Company - Jill's Steals and Deals Adirondack Chairs are cheap damaged fakes! Not what was promoted.

On July 29, 2016 I ordered 2 adirondak Chairs & a table (made by Shine Company in Chino, CA). I finally received my 2 chairs today (but no table yet.) These were the chairs recommended by Jill's Steals & Deals on the Today Show the day before.

Both chairs had chipping damage to the paint. This allowed me to see the wood beneath. It is not Cedar wood as I was promised, but some other cheap soft wood. I rechecked their site, and the chairs (model #4617LG) are advertised as cedar.

I've contacted the company, but had no response. I want a full refund including shipping since I did not receive what I was promised. The chairs are made in China.

Does the Today Show stand behind what the promote?

I'm very disappointed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Shine Company Inc Model 4617Lg
Review category
review #885741

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Shine Company? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 21 #1188076

Hi, I'm a customer service representative with We're sorry to hear that you received chairs with chipping damage to the paint. Please send me your customer information or transaction ID so that I may contact you directly to discuss a resolution. My email address is
Adelina C.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.