Additional Fees

On July 29, 2016 I ordered 2 adirondak Chairs & a table (made by Shine Company in Chino, CA). I finally received my 2 chairs today (but no table yet.) These were the chairs recommended by Jill's Steals & Deals on the Today Show the day before.

Both chairs had chipping damage to the paint. This allowed me to see the wood beneath. It is not Cedar wood as I was promised, but some other cheap soft wood. I rechecked their site, and the chairs (model #4617LG) are advertised as cedar.

I've contacted the company, but had no response. I want a full refund including shipping since I did not receive what I was promised. The chairs are made in China.

Does the Today Show stand behind what the promote?

I'm very disappointed.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $299. The author is overall dissatisfied with Shine Company and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Shine Company.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Other category for more informed decision or compare Shine Company to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Shine Company?

Comments

Hi, I'm a customer service representative with www.Shine-Deals.com.We're sorry to hear that you received chairs with chipping damage to the paint.

Please send me your customer information or transaction ID so that I may contact you directly to discuss a resolution.My email address is info@shine-deals.com

Adelina C.