1.2
Additional Fees

I, too, fell for the wonderful deal and purchased two tangerine Rockport adirondack chairs along with the tangerine round folding table on 29 June 2016.I followed the the company's instructions and purchased the Rust-oleum Painter's Touch 2x Ultra Cover, 12 oz.

Clear Spray, the recommended protectant against weather, heat, and sunlight. And because my new furniture would be placed in direct sunlight, I sprayed 1coat of protectant right away prior to use, as instructed. By September, I realized I was cheated out of $258! The chairs are fading and I have no idea what color the table is now (light orange?).

The paint is chipping, the wood is splitting. Where is the quality? Where is the Cedar?

Please, Today Show, Steals and Deals, NEVER promote the Shine Company AGAIN!!!!!!Shine Company, I desire a full refund and suggest you not sell another table or chair.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of shine company inc models 4617ta and 4108ta from Shine Company and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $299 and wants Shine Company to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Shine Company for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Shine Company?

Comments